Friday, November 6, 2009

My Family Introductions


I thought since this is the 1st post i would introduced my family to you... I'll make it short & sweet & to the point since most of u readin this already know this about me...

There isnt much to write about me, my life is my family. Jason busts his butt to support us so i can stay at home & raise our children. Bryan, age 6, & Kevin, age 3, r disabled/special needs. My youngest, Mason, just born, 10/6/09, & so far healthy as a horse. I had my tubes tied so no more babies! We do not want anymore. I want to enjoy the children i already have. Pregnancy almost killed me this last go around so i'm beyond done. Jason & I agreed if we want more children we will adopt an older disabled child (4+) later on down the road.


Bryan's in kindergarden & Kevin's in healthy start so they're both in school & doing wonderful. Bryan is very over protective of both his younger brothers. Kevin has proven he is super smart even tho he is a chunky monkey. He is sweet but turning n2 a lil monster. Mason is a sweet heart baby. He is colicy & does cry a lot more then my other 2 combined! He has slept a few nights w/out waking which made me & Jason happy! I hear stories about breastfed babies not sleeping for up to a yr during the night or longer depending on how long you do it so i'm extremely thankful. Bryan & Kevin were formula babies so they slept thru the night by 2wks old.
So far...

10/20 - Cooing - 2w
11/1 - Rolling back to tummy - 3w5d
11/4 - Holding head up over 5min on his own - 4w1d

10/6 - 7lbs 1oz & 19" long - birth
10/13 - 7lbs 7oz & 19.5" long - 1wk checkup
10/28 - 8lbs 4oz & 21.75" long - 3wk checkup

1 comment:

  1. yay! good start on your blog. sounds like your LO is doing great...i think mine may be getting a little colicky. ugh! xoxo

    ReplyDelete